Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Groundwork Somerville to support our incredible programs. Please make checks payable to Groundwork Somerville and mail to:
Or make a donation online, through Network for Good. Just click on the link below:
Recurring Donation Campaign via GlobalGiving!
Become a recurring donor to Groundwork Somerville! It’s easy. It allows you to give back to the community without the hassle of sending checks. It helps a great organization build a sustainable funding base. Learn how to sign up EASILY at GlobalGiving.
GlobalGiving makes it easy for donors to make recurring donations. Read instructions on how to set up a recurring donation .
This May, GlobalGiving is making it even easier for you to sign up for recurring donations through their Recurring Donation Campaign! GlobalGiving is giving away $12,000 in bonuses to help you encourage current (and new!) donors to sign up for recurring donations.
• The top 20 projects that receive the most unique recurring donors will each be awarded a $500 bonus.
• One project that raises the most money from recurring donations will be awarded $1,000.
• One project that attracts the most unique recurring donors will be awarded $1,000.
• Projects must have at least 10 unique recurring donors to be eligible for bonus awards.
Check it out, fans of GWS!
Or support us with GoodSearch! GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
Not convinced? Take a look at just some of our amazing accomplishments this year…
- Hired 18 high school students to work with us through summer 2010
- Hired 3 Assistant Supervisors and 3 Supervisors of the Green Team, creating 6 new green jobs in our community
- Designed a new community learning garden at the Mystic River
- Tended, harvested and sold produce from 9 schoolyard gardens
- Organized a youth summit of 40 young people to talk about the impacts of the Green Line extension on our community
- Hired 12 young adults to learn hands-on green jobs skills at the Minute Man National Historical Park and the Saugus Iron Works National Park
- Hosted over 20 community service days in Somerville, Cambridge, Medford and Everett
- Created three new urban gardens in Somerville
- Created a new soup kitchen in Davis Square
- Worked with over 500 volunteers on various projects across Greater Boston